[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting Thursday 29/6/2017 crowdsourcing campaign

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 19:18:36 CEST 2017

Greetings to all,
our preparations for sha2017 are on

https://wiki.sha2017.org/w/Village:Foodhackingbase

whoever is interested in making it happen please post to the list so we can
coordinate or join our regular meetings, next one is on Thursday 29/6/2017
at 20:00 at our #foodhackingbase irc channel at oftc network. Here are
notes from previous one

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2017_6_22

This week we really need to make sure that we are ready to launch our
crowdsourcing campaign, this time independently from any crowdsourcing
platform. Think about cool photos, perks and where and how to promote we
should coordinate posting to the media where we are active it is kind of
too much for one or two persons for one month or so.

We need to upload more info about workshops, ordering labels, aprons and
many other things well lets prepare properly for this meeting.

Talk to you all soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek