[foodhackingbase] draft of the letter for ccc about fhb at 33c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 23:34:03 CEST 2016

Hi to all,below is the link where is draft of the letter which we should send to CCC orga concerning fhb presence at 33c3. Please check it out and comment or edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KSA9n85ziBS7Ckb-GwiLKUljDW7KSVpC6SK0uHEZPs0/edit?usp=sharing
I hope we can have the final version before the weekend so the ball will start rolling.
I would like to mention that I'm moving back to Europe starting this autumn so I'm looking forward to be involved in preparations way in advance and near by.

Sincerely, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi