[foodhackingbase] all the best to 2016

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 20:38:13 CET 2016

Hi to all,I would like to wish you all the best to the 2016. I hope that you have enjoyed 2015, we have been quite busy with foods and drinks, well next year should be even more creative.
It was a very good time at the camp, during the tour in the summer and autumn and of course at 32c3.
Lets enjoy a bit of rest now and I hope that within the January we can go through the things and start to prepare activities for 2016.
Sincerely from Kout na Sumave for fhb, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck