[foodhackingbase] preparations for 33c3 in Hamburg crowdsourcing campaign

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 00:12:22 CET 2016

Greetings to all,as you know our crowdsoucring campaign is still going on, if you did not support yet please do so soon!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-33c3

Several of us are on the spot already (me, alex, ofosos and fenkt). We have got fhb equipment to Halle E.
Today we have done shopping for wood and got started to work on the water connection. Tomorrow we will get hopefully the water sorted and we will do the main food ingredient shopping (that is for sure).
The garden train from TobiX for our tasting event is on the way, oven and fridge (second hand both) are booked and will be picked up tomorrow and bigmac has received the stickers.
Things are moving forward with the groups help, it is nice!
I hope to see the rest of you soon at 33c3, for the ones who can not make it Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and thanks for your support!
Sincerely from Hamburg,
Frantisek

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi