[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting today at 18:00 and we have first contribution

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 11:07:14 CET 2016

Hi to all,we are going to have meeting today at 18:00 at IRC at oftc network on your #foodhackingbase channel, main topic are preparations for 33c3. The ones who are "playing" St. Nicolas are excused but please do check the notes later on :-)

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2016_12_04

We have got a first contribution today, "hungry hacker access to all" claimed.

See you later on,
Sincerely from Cherbourg, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi