[foodhackingbase] signing for fhb assembly at 33c3 wiki

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 13:53:49 CET 2016

Hi to all,
I would like to invite people who support and participate at our Food Hacking Base (fhb) project to join our assembly both physically and also "electronically" at upcoming 33c3. Please sign for our assembly at 33c3 wiki, first however please create your wiki account

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Special:SemanticSignup

and in the field "Assemblies" sign for Foodhackingbase - it has auto completion and yes you can sign also for other assemblies that is not a problem.

Thank you for that, it should grant us "more space and leverage" for the event. We are now ready to start our crowdsourcing campaign, this is another part of it, you will soon hear more from us!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi