[foodhackingbase] Call for Makers - Maker Faire Ruhr 2016

Michael Richter michael.richter at city2science.de
Thu Oct 8 16:20:12 CEST 2015

Dear Makers, FabLabs, Tinkerers, Crafters, Scientists, Designers or other
creative colleagues,
We are happy to announce a new “Maker Faire” in Germany!

On March 12-13, 2016, the first “Maker Faire Ruhr” will be organized in the
DASA Working World Exhibition in Dortmund.

The post-industrialized Ruhr Region is a perfect “Maker Metropolis”, so why
not join us for a swirling weekend full of creativity, fun and lots of new
ideas from German and European colleagues?
We would really like to invite the Foodhackingbase, too! –So if you are
interested in coming, but need some travel support, please let us know – we
have a small budget saved for international guests!

You will find further information on our website:
 <http://www.makerfaire-ruhr.com/> http://www.makerfaire-ruhr.com/
and on facebook
 <https://www.facebook.com/MakerFaireRuhr/>
https://www.facebook.com/MakerFaireRuhr/

Since the official “Call for Makers” is only in German just send us an
expression of interest and we will send you a registration document.

Best wishes from Germany
Michael Richter

city2science
Wissenschaftskommunikation und Strategieberatung
Science Communication and Strategy Consulting
city2science GmbH
Dr. Michael Richter
Projektmanager
Ritterstraße 19 / 33602 Bielefeld / Germany
Tel. +49 521 9710 8965 / Mobil +49 171 54 22 578
 <http://www.city2science.de/> www.city2science.de
 <https://de-de.facebook.com/pages/City2science/360951200641437> facebook /
<http://city2science.de/kontakt/newsletter/> city2science Newsletter