[foodhackingbase] sharing equipment with Milliways

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu May 28 09:46:19 CEST 2015

Sorry for being late on this one.

What about IRC meeting on Saturday 10:00 Dutch time again? Would it
work? Will pass the question to IRC.

I'm definitely interested in the cooling space both for fhb and possibly
personal project - probiotic drinks and some home made beers. We were
discussing at IRC sharing the water but we may have to do our own set up
so we have sink next to fhb so it is close and people who are
participating can dish wash etc. the usual routine. Hopefully we can
somehow negotiate chipping in for using dishwasher if Milliways has it.
Concerning electricity we will need our own network. Concerning using
some Milliways equipment for cooking etc. I can imagine some nice
blender would come handy and definitely oven when not used. We will have
to think about reimbursing them somehow if we do this.

We have moved on the budget proposal a bit, here is spread sheet, take
the numbers for orientation. At the moment we project 2000-2500 eu at
least without food ingredients and some of the cooking gear (which
should be not too costly)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PF8mTSsekBH0smxBgxif_f83KWEeUnCpakO-i3VoFkc/edit?usp=sharing

Whoever has taste to edit and add please just ask me I will give you
edit rights.

I'll send more details email tomorrow,

Sincerely,

FAA