[foodhackingbase] IRC discussion during today

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat May 2 07:15:13 CEST 2015

Hi to all,
I'll be online for most of the day ready for possible email or
preferably IRC discussion at our IRC channel #foodhackingbase at oftc
network, checking it every hour or so if not being around directly. I
expect that we will discuss fhb at CCC camp this summer and possibly our
collaboration with Miliways.

I'm not sure what time would be best for others (no input from others as
far as I know), we could try around 10 am of "Dutch time" = 17:00 in
Korea or as stated before sooner or later whatever. I plan to go for the
bed around 14:00-15:00 of "Dutch time".

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com