[foodhackingbase] TL; DR I will not be able to join camp, but will donate the ticket feeto the FHB.

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 13 21:18:25 CEST 2015

Thanks egeltje (we've met),

I'm rewiring an incubator prototype for the sous vide experiments (*steak*!
and duck legs in goose fat, apparently) and we'll be doing some more
molecular cooking too (and also some miracle berry experiments!) so the
knowledge is still passed on. Hope to see you next time around, and, best of
health to you!

Marcel