[foodhackingbase] weekly updates

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Sat Jan 31 16:55:21 CET 2015

On 2015-01-31 13:45, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck wrote:

> as Steffen suggested before we should try to bring our
> online presence together and photo galleries are definitely part of
> it. Suggestions, ideas? Open source preferred, we can effort to pay I
> think for some nice solution.

Two things I noticed recently (but haven't used or deployed yet) are
MediaGoblin and Pydio:
http://www.mediagoblin.org/
https://pyd.io/

The first one seems to be more "social" and publishing-focused, while
the second one sounds like a self-hosted Dropbox-alternative.

> #  CCC camp on 13-17 of August during this summer is our next big
> event, it would be very nice of you to let the group know if you are
> coming in case that you know already. I and Eunha are coming, done.

I'm planning to attend, splitting my time between FHB, Freifunk and
whatever else is going on at CCC Camp (haven't been at one before).

Best regards,
Alexander
--
PGP Key: https://dietrich.cx/pgp | 0x727A756DC55A356B