[foodhackingbase] My Introduction and a Request for Advice

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Jan 15 14:06:48 CET 2015

Hi to all,
so manuals in other languages than English? Well I wonder how do we sort
that out on the wiki. It had to come sooner or later but I have to say
that I'm quite blank on how to do wiki pages in several languages which
would still keep the semantic structure etc. Anyone having more
experience?

Many thanks for any info and definitely for the manuals!

Sincerely,

Frantisek