[foodhackingbase] experimental incubator test - how to make h-bridge from darlington arryas

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Tue May 20 15:24:46 CEST 2014

Hi to all,
I've finally fit my heating and cooling unit into the proper insulated
box, no pictures so far probably because of the shame related to my
"handy work" - I used at the end wooden plank, cut the hole in the
middle, fit in the heat sinks, screw it up and applied the silicone
around it, tomorrow when dry I plan to do the "final polishing" and
drill a whole for a temperature probe + power for the inner ventilator.
Also tomorrow I plan to finish it up rewiring the bread board (got few
cables disconnected from the set up) and I will run a test. My hope is
to be able to heat to 45C and cool to 15C. I do not have a H-bridge but
I have been told that the darlingtion arrays which I have can be used to
make one which would be suitable for this use, any ideas?

Anyway talk to you more tomorrow I hope to share some pictures and info
on a blog or foodhacking base wiki page and forum.

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com