[foodhackingbase] recipes, wiki structure and other + water kefir and ginger beer plant

algoldor at foodhackingbase.org algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sat Mar 1 04:35:13 CET 2014

Well doesn't this page which we created some time ago (and you just
updated) sums it up quite nicely?

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/How_to_get_in_touch

Shall we maybe use this info on variety of the channels on Facebook and
Twitter? Not sure how to put it there but it should not be so difficult.

I'll go through the emails.

Sincerely,

FAA