[foodhackingbase] Wiki relaunch

Steffen Beyer steffen at beyer.io
Fri Jan 31 20:44:51 CET 2014

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:55:05 -0800 (PST), Frantisek Apfelbeck wrote:
> One of the questions which we could use from the top of my mind could
> be something like: What can you make from mate? Answer: matelade - we
> used combinations of this quite for a while.

Not bad, but I would have had to do a lot of research and guessing to
find this answer. The wiki does not mention matelade at all.

I just changed the setup to be solvable by humans:

    'What is this wiki about?' => 'food',
    'What can you make from mate?' => 'matelade',

If the spammers use some kind of Mechanical Turk we might see some more
spam now, while the unsolvable question seemed to block it
successfully... I'm curious!

Steffen Beyer <steffen at beyer.io>