[foodhackingbase] Wiki relaunch

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 18:55:05 CET 2014

I'm not sure if we have some email which you ask about, Christian may know, otherwise we will have to set up something so far frantisek_apfelbeck at yahoo.co.uk could be used but that is not the best way because it is just me who has access so some option when more people can access would be definitely better - stable options if possible.

Just quickly on the certificate and food hackie people who are not too techii - we definitely want them, we should be bridging the tech people and slow food etc. so seeming as a "secure/safe source" is I very important and I am personally fine to chip in bit more to secure it.

I will try to respond to the previous few emails during next few hours to tomorrow evening.

One of the questions which we could use from the top of my mind could be something like: What can you make from mate? Answer: matelade - we used combinations of this quite for a while.

On 2014-01-31 17:12, Steffen Beyer wrote:
> SSL, I would suggest to get a commercial cert like Alexander offered to
> do. We will hopefully also attract people who are food-savvy, but not
> tech-savvy, so the page access should work without irritation.

Ok, just send me the CSR when you're ready. Do you have a known good
email address for the domain validation (i.e.
webmaster at foodhackingbase.org or root at foodhackingbase.org)? Otherwise
I'll send some test mails.

Best regards,

Alexander