[foodhackingbase] Wiki re-install?

Steffen Beyer steffen at beyer.io
Wed Jan 22 17:55:10 CET 2014

To make it more clear: the URL could then be

http://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Recipe:Ginger_Beer

So all recipes would be grouped together and easily identifieable. Furthermore, each recipe could belong to one or more categories (Ginger, Beer) for delightful browsing.

That's not really important for five recipes, of course. But I like to be future proof.  ,)

Steffen Beyer <steffen at beyer.io>