[foodhackingbase] Wiki re-install?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 18:56:29 CET 2014

The reinstall of foodhackingbase.org wiki should happen as soon as possible, however changes can be done now too we will copy the final versions later on. Could you copy me on the changes which you want to do on the kombucha recipe? Based on the previous experience from different groups/places I'm trying to keep an eye on the changes - nothing personal I just would like to make sure about the final version which is online we also print this one/use it for workshops which we are doing now. There is always possibility of having several versions or adding notes.

Thanks for the will to contribute I'm looking forward for the news.