[foodhackingbase] info, blogs and pictures from food hacking base tour at our place

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 15:09:10 CET 2014

Hi to all,
With some delay but at last I would like to ask you if you could share with
me any posts and photos which were made during our tour at your hackerspaces. I will upload them on our wiki, mention them on Facebook and other places and use them for the blog posts which I’m preparing.

Many thanks for your help when at your space, that includes TopPoint,
WarpZone, Hack42, TechInc, VoidWarranties, Syn2cat and currently
PostTenebrasLab, so far things went really nicely and we really enjoyed
the tour, thank you! We did not uploaded yet the cash received in
Syn2cat (over 200 eu, very nice!) however we are over 1200 eu in total

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-tour-europe-2014

Please note that on Friday, Saturday and Sunday 14-16 of Februaray we would
like to call for synchronous hackathon focused on food, drink and
biohacking, we will be doing our bit at ProgressBar in Slovak Republic.

Many thanks for any info on the events in your communities and sorry for the “multiple recipient” email, we are just really busy.

Talk to you soon,
from PostTenebrasLab,