[foodhackingbase] UNSUBSCRIBE unless we're talking about food

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 20:08:12 CET 2014

Hi Debra (and applies also to others),
You can easily unsubscribe here

if you have issues I can sort it out as a list admin.

Concerning the content of discussions here most of it was, is and is likely to be organization stuff which is related to the variety of the group events and projects. I think within year or so we should be able to manage to create some forum with variety of topics like for example here

http://www.wildfermentation.com/forum/

but at the moment we use for more food related stuff on our Facebook group (Food Hacking Base) - which is not exactly my choice but people use it ...

It was pleasure to see you again at TechInc after years and I hope to see you at some future Food Hacking Base events like 31c3 or the CCC camp next year :-)

Sincerely from VoidWarranties,

Frantisek