[foodhackingbase] Website

Ingo Weidauer i.weidauer at gmx.net
Sun Jan 12 18:11:45 CET 2014

Hey Steffen,

I would say, that Uberspace sounds a good option for the wiki.
If I got it right, you want to use webspace (no vServer)?
This an option I would prefer myself, because we then don't have so much
problems administrating everything around.

With the reCaptcha plugin... I don't know how many people want to use
google based services with that wiki?
How does the others think about that.
How are the other captcha plugins do work for mediawiki?
One of the options webmind, frantisek, christian and I discussed was to
shut down wiki registration and only create users on request, because
there aren't so many new users every month.

For the costs of the webspace... I could donate some money for the first
"bill" at Uberspace. Any others? ;)

Sincerely,
Ingo

Am 12.01.2014 16:09, schrieb Steffen Beyer:
> Frantisek,
>
> If there are no objections, I would ask you to make me a contact to
> Christian, so I can discuss with him his future plans for the site and,
> as the case may be, the details of the data transfer.
>
> Sincerely,

---