[foodhackingbase] Newbie

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 7 15:42:58 CET 2014

Hi,

I’m not sure who hosts the current wiki and that is a stable solution. Proper admin access seems a problem.

I host some virtual machines at alvotech.de. The vServer VL3 costs 3.90 per month for you own machine, so you can run anything you like, it’s your own *nix box. They also have the Web L hosting option for 0.95/month which allows a database, cgi, php/perl for 0.95/month but I’m not sure this makes a wiki possible on a non-.de domain. I’ll investigate.

Marcel