[foodhackingbase] Newbie

Steffen Beyer steffen at beyer.io
Mon Jan 6 23:51:13 CET 2014

On Sat, 04 Jan 2014 21:16:00 +0100, webmind wrote:
> yes, but who can do this?

Me?

I got interested in fhb during the 30C3. I did not attend any of the
workshops, because I did not know of them – it was my first visit to
the congress, anyway.  :)

Also I could imagine to help with the incubator as I'm fairly
experienced in micro controller hardware and software design. And I
built kind of a simple incubator to help with mushroom growing, several
years ago.

So, before I dig through the wiki, I might as well migrate the content
to a new platform. Maybe there are alternatives to MediaWiki nowadays?
How is the hosting done right now?

Furthermore, I would like to do some experiments manually beforehand
(pun intended). I found a kimchi recipe in the wiki. How about ginger
beer?

Steffen Beyer <steffen at beyer.io>