[foodhackingbase] updates - day 4 + 1 happy New Year! we finish in plus again!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 02:44:08 CET 2014

Hi to all,
I just wanted to thank everyone involved in 30ce fhb project, it was amazing! Special thanks to Marcel, Ingo, Daan and Eunha who were on the ground most of the time before, during and after the event and again Lars and Arnd who were mostly involved with the experimental incubator project and Bravo and others for their help in general bringing tasters like Martin, Machtel, Thorsten etc. Many thanks!

Lets update and upload what we can in next week or so when it is fresh and conclude with wiki post summary post, nice blog post and online photo gallery, 7/1/2014 maybe good time to have it ready, finance overview included. Just shortly we ended in plus, getting around 1000 eu in donation during the event and ending up over 500 eu after the majority of reimbursements (I've to claim still some gasoline costs. 10/1/2014 is the deadline for all claims for reimbursements.

I'l talk to you soon posting more about our food hacking tour around Europe, which started at 30c3 and the experimental incubator project development which moved forward quite nicely.

Once more thanks, enjoy the New Year 2014 and stay in touch!