[foodhackingbase] Day 2 - updates

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Mon Dec 29 00:33:50 CET 2014

Hi to all,
day to is done, we have managed and I would say quite pretty well. We
had some sushi making today, tempeh ferments, Edgeriders were having fun
with around 100 of different ingredients, mate was brewed intensively
and of course the home beer brew and later on commercial beer sessions
were successes :-)

We have closed the day with around 295 eu in donations, water is
running, electricity too so life is good :-)

Talk to you all tomorrow, don't forget about the evening cheese tasting,
that is the main event of the day.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com