[foodhackingbase] fancy a dehydrator @ 31c3 ?

Nadine 'c_atc' Gahr c_atc at c-base.org
Wed Dec 24 09:56:10 CET 2014

hey everybody,
i arrived yesterday with the c-base crowd, but i'm off today for xmas, back tomorrow eve (25th).

the c-base is in "saal 4" where the catering was last year. i found the food hacking space - it's just around the corner from there, but i did not find any of you yet (ok, didn't try very hard i must admid ;)
i brought all ingredients i need for the sauerkraut crackers (expect for salt). if we can't make them (due to lack of food processor) no problem - it's all in jars ;)

if you go shopping maybe you want to get other stuff we can slice, stick in and dry. apples are great, i tried courgettes already, too, and potatoes (but they need to be sliced very thin). Oranges are silly because when you take away the water there is nothing much left (and also they take too long. Just get whatever you fancy experimenting in.

I pop by you space when i'm back on Thursday.
See you then  :)
c_atc