[foodhackingbase] last 24 hours of campaigning 150 eu missing!

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sun Dec 21 22:33:56 CET 2014

Hi to all,
we have last 24 hours to get over 150 eu at least to reach our goal. If
you want to support us and you forgot to do so so far please do so now,
all info is here!

http://www.indiegogo.com/at/fhb31c3

- Tomorrow I am picking up Brabo on the way to our final destination,
Hamburg and we will start the preparations on the spot. We will be
online once or twice per day to coordinate but shortly, please take care
about our online events than.

- Since 25th several of us are on the spot (Marcel, Daan etc.) so that
will be the major transfer I would say.

- Shopping for ingredients will happen on Monday 22nd, Tuesday and bit
on Wednesday, after that till next Monday 29th shopping will be a major
issue, please keep that in mind!

I will check my email tomorrow morning, so if there is anything
important to go through please let me now!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com