[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 12/12/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Dec 12 15:06:56 CET 2014

Hi to all,
so here it comes:

1) after the discussion 10x aprins should be ordered if no one is
strictly against that, minimum four are already claimed but not paid
yet. All will be covered for now from FHB budget. I want definitely one
for basic price, not sure about that others :-) Can you Marcel and Nadia
take care about the order and transfer if no strict no is issued?
Thanks.

2) here are new events added to our 31c3 wiki by fhb
members/participants:

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Session:Create_a_cookie_cutter_contest

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Session:Edible_mushrooms

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Session:How_to_make_Mozarella

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Session:How_to_make_fresh_cheese

I've noticed that how to make fresh cheese 2 and 3 were deleted by the
main wiki admin nexus I think it is maybe because of the option of
multiple or split session - one session which can have several time
blogs, I will ask.

3) I've uploaded the first part of the Food Hacking Tour Europe 2014 to
our WordPress

https://foodhackingbase.wordpress.com/

starting to add photos, it should be ready to be published by tomorrow
evening

4) if all goes well I'll post tomorrow to a main hacker discuss lists
adding the blog post and send emails to more people which will show on
the campaign progress

5) I will have around 200-250 eu extra from our previous budget which
I'm taking to Europe and which will be covering fuel to get our stuff
(and me) to the event plus some teas and Czech beers. I'm bringing quite
a nice selection of ingredients, some I will probably ask to be
reimburse for but we will see how the things go later on.

All for now, hope everyone is doing well, the campaign will be OK more
emails has to be send, which will be done, partly after my arrival to
Europe.

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com