[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 11/11/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Dec 11 16:06:54 CET 2014

Hi to all,
I'm completely overwhelmed and it doesn't looks like it will  get any
better in next few days but I will try.

1) if anyone can post something nice on Twitter and add link (the short
one) to our campaign please do so, Marcel, Ingo and Steffen knows the
login and password, thank you

2) we still do not have fridge for the congress, lets keep this in mind

3) we will have an oven, Marcel generously will provide it bringing it
in and taking it back with him, lovely

4) Ale who was around last year (making lentil soup few times) is coming
again, it looks like she maybe able to bring an induction stove with her
and hand bladner which would be lovely, welcome back :-)

5) It looks like that decent amount of our events are up on the 31c3
wiki which is really nice. I'll upload few more in the next few days
before I leave

6) I'm working on the second part of the blog post from our tour around
Europe which will add another seveal hackerspace and their communities
where I can post about our current campaign and show that we delivered
on our promisses = nice blog post. I'm afraid I may not be able to have
first and second parts done before I leave, but we will see.

7) no promotion of the crowdsourcing campaign by personal emails today,
I'm really sorry could not make it timewise.

8) 15x aprins to buy seems to be the number for fhb members and
campaign. How do you want to do the payment/transfer Nadia? Please copy
Marcel too, he is the one with money (well as usually :-) ).

That is all, I hope it keeps us at least a bit on the track.

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com