[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 10/12/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Wed Dec 10 13:12:08 CET 2014

Hi to all,
shortest update from all seems to me

1) we have reached 30% on our Indiegogo campaign, happy :-) no
promotional emails send today, busy, will be done in plenty tomorrow and
on Friday and Saturday.

2) aprins - 10 pieces for the campaign and I know about another four for
basic price (Me 2x, Alexander 1x, Bigmac 1x - you want aprin Marcel
based on your previous email?) anyone else? So lets say we are on 15x
aprins so far to order for sure? Lets make the final number and sort it
out tomorrow? (have been busy  today).

3) how are we on the fridges which we need for the event and which
should be preferably resources in Hamburg, Ingo, Alexander, any ideas?
Any big shelfs by the way? We need lots of shelvs.

4) I'm working on the photo selection for our Food Hacking Tour with
Dancing Drops (our associated group which we founded in South Korea)
tour around Europe 2014 which we did last winter winter, first part of
the blog post, text was shared already before. I hope to have this ready
latest by Saturday so I can post to the hackerspaces which we visited
promoting them but also our campaign :-)

https://pads.mwfc.info/p/food_hacking_tour_winer_2014

5) Thursday, Friday and Saturday are my last days for now in Korea, I
will be flaying on Sunday, arriving on Monday and still transfering
after that. Please prepare to promote our campaign on Sunday and Monday
every help is welcome! Whatever is urgent and needs to be sorted should
be done before than. Also if you want something from Korea please let me
know, it should be preferably small, light and cheap :-) I'm already
bringing spice Korean pepper for Marcel and seeds for Daan, anything
else?

There is no further info from orga so far, lets take it as a good sign
:-)

Sincerely from Jeju,

Frantisek

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com