[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 9/12/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Tue Dec 9 13:18:01 CET 2014

Hi to all,
our updates are fallowing:

1) several more workshop and events were uploaded thanks to Mofi2001,
Ingo and Marcel! Please check our list which Ingo updated for the
"planned sessions" which are still not confirmed/set completely = opened

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base

(at the buttom of the page)

2) we have reached over 300 eu, soon it will be 400 eu I believe (should
be today), I'm sending more emails, hope to start to post to the variety
of discuss lists by tomorrow or Thursday - want to have first part of
our blog post from our fhb 2014 Europe tour ready by than if I manage

3) tomorrow we should make clear how many aprins we want for the 31c3 so
we can order. I suggest 10x for the campaign and for people at the
congress who wants some. Plus I would add the ones which we want for
ourselves - I want two. These could be without extra charge, juts for
basic price, sounds reasonable? We can play with the logos later on, I
am thinking about something luminiscent if possible :-)

5) Christian has button machine and is happy to share it for the
congress, now I'm trying to find out about his location and
transportation of the device, so this is still just a possibility ...

OK I'm bit overwhelmed hoping I will have more time to get back on the
top of things in next few days.

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com