[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 7/12/2014

Ingo Weidauer i.weidauer at gmx.net
Sun Dec 7 20:25:46 CET 2014

Hi to all,

as we didn't finally sorted it out on which day we make te homebrew
tasting event, I didn't add any session.
@Frantisek: If the cheese tasting stay on the third day. I will do the
homebrew tasting event on the second.

I started to make a backup, just in case.
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Event:2014/12/27_31C3
I added the first session for the 29th. It will appear in our event
calendar as well tomorrow.
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Event:2014/12/29_Cheese_Rendezvous
Please check if the information on this side is ok. I mainly made a copy
of the wiki. Keeping it as simple as possible for further updates

Sincerely,
Ingo