[foodhackingbase] brew tasting and beer brewing workshop at 31c3

Marcel van der Peijl bigmac at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 5 20:04:36 CET 2014

I have a bottle of hacker-brew cider made from freshly juiced apples (which
apparently is alcoholic but not bubbly) and a bought bottle of smoky oak
barreled cider. Who knows I might bring prison hooch :). So count me in for
the homebrew tasting session.

Sine we have one evening of cheese tasting, one evening of whiskey tasting
and one evening of homebrew tasting, all evening are booked, we just have to
decide who picks what evening. Frantisek had some preference for the cheese,
Ingo has some preference, I don't care when the whiskey evening is.

We do have to get some sign-up schedule going so we know how many in each
session, so we can double sessions if required. (I need to get my haggis and
black pudding in Amsterdam before I leave for congress, so I'd like to know
how many participants)

Marcel