[foodhackingbase] fhb crowdsourcing campaign for 31c3 is on

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Dec 5 13:28:31 CET 2014

Just addding info of what we have done today.

1) as posted before our crowdsourcing campaing went life. We have shared
it here on the discuss, in our Facebook group, Twitter and 31c3 wiki
page on the top. Please check these posts on a given networks and
promote them, share them through your profiles etc!

http://igg.me/at/fhb31c3

2) Ingo, Marcel, Daan and me are on the crowdsourcing team, Marcel is
recording all the contributions and it's details sharing me on the
progress. If anyone is interesed in the complete info let us know but
please do keep in mind that some of the contributions are done as
"anonymous contributions" and some people really want to keep it private
so lets be carefull it is sensitive information - the amount of
contributions is of course completely open as always.

3) I've finished up two of the self-organized sessions:

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Session:Kombucha_is_easy
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Session:Traditional_makgeolli_brewing

and updated the List of the FHB events

please be careful when you do yours to select the date in the form but
write time/hour by hand in 24 hour format, the clicking form did not
work for me

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base#List_of_all_FHB_events

and copied this table also to the workshop section with workshop events
only:

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/AssemblyInfo:Food_Hacking_Base/Workshops

which should be really temporary solution I think because if we have any
changes later on (which is certain) we need to change both tables which
is not good. It would be cool to interlink these two tables but how to
have just workshops in the events and not other events like talks etc.
Is it difficult to do? Tomorrow I hope to add Cheesetasting :-), really
looking forward for this and improve culture exchange.

4) before I forget we do not have any system for people to sign in in
advance, I really think that we should at least experiment with
something. Any ideas?

5) I've added "experimental incubator project" to 31c3 wiki, Marcel has
already signed in, the rest of the people who are into this should do
this soon too!

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Projects:Experimental_Incubator

6) that should be all I hope, well at least most of it :-)

Talk to you all tomorrow, I'm giving workshop on Kombucha here in Jeju
with Dancing Drops so will be bit busy with our local community for a
change :-)

You should start to think about some special things which you may like
me to bring from Korea, please nothing heavy (and not too expensive, we
are broke .. :-) )!

Sincerely,

FAA