[foodhackingbase] edgeryders suggestions for 31c3 comment please

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Dec 5 11:26:38 CET 2014

By the way something what I forgot to mention or did not emphasized to
Nadia and also others who joined us recently (or are considering :-)).
"workshops" or "self-organized session" are a way how to get funds for
your personal needs. You think of something what you want to share with
others, make a self-organized session, discuss the timing and needs and
the contributions are yours. So far we generally suggested to split with
FHB some of the profit leaving however on the people and their needs the
amounts. I think this worked well for us in the past. We were able to
get 50-100 eu on workshop, sometimes more depends how much one promote,
how many people come and what are the expenses ...

Hope it helps,

Sincerely,

FAA