[foodhackingbase] mail test

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Wed Dec 3 11:05:32 CET 2014

Thanks Steffen + questions to all,
two things which I would like to ask to the group. I'm now trying to
find out who "remembers" the new password to our admin account of our
food hacking base mailing list at hackerspaces.org. Do you know it?

Second and that is thing which may be tricky. We should sooner or later
establish an "orga email account" which would allow several of the
members log in, sort out the agenda there, preferably keeping their
identity showing who responded to what etc. Do you think this would be
difficult to do on our "mail server"?

I've been using algoldor at foodhackingbase.org email for around half year
now and I am happy works fine for me I've to say.

Sincerely,

FAA

On 2014-12-03 03:47, Steffen Beyer wrote:
> Just a minor bugfix update. Also, I do always work with backups to be
> able to restore the old state if anything goes wrong.
>
> BTW, I live near Hanover, so Hamburg is not too far away. We’ll see…
> :)
>
> Sincerely,

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com