[foodhackingbase] issues with location for fhb 31c3

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Tue Dec 2 01:45:22 CET 2014

Hi to all,
we have an "emergency" concerning our location at 31c3. I've just got a
note from the orga that they did not secured for us a place with water
and drainage, the last year one is used by some catering service. So my
question is, can we somehow reasonably sort our water supply and
disposal for our cleaning needs without direct connection to the "wall
piping"? Please think about this, it is not 100% that we will not have
the running water and drainage but it looks like that and the tone of
the email was more in a way "so shall we skipp fhb this year" which for
me is quite a surprise after more than two months of working on this
(and making it clear to the orga that we are in).

Anyway please let me know what do you think and what are our
suggestions. I'm very happy to get this information before the
crowdsourcing campaign by the way.

Many thanks,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com