[foodhackingbase] food hacking base at 2013

Debra Solomon debra at urbaniahoeve.nl
Wed Mar 27 12:18:09 CET 2013

Hi Evina, Franticek, Everyone Else,

I'm in this year as well - and agree with Evina regarding infra-prep for the camp.
In the mean time I've been producing the ferments for the VOKOMOKUM (~ 250 families in Amsterdam) for 1,5 years now and can give workshops on the following:
 - ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
 - kombucha
 - kefir (water, milk)
 - kimchi
 - krauts
 - tempeh
 - different (sourdough) breads
 - oven building

Also URBANIAHOEVE has a fermentation workshop programme as part of its regular urban agriculture programming - lots of workshops all over town. So I'm equipped to roll out if that's considered desirable. Have equipment - also fun stuff from our DIY Mmmmuseum of Oven Typologies (public space cooking equipment) and I could bring things like a roti plateen or some mankouche ovens.

I will need to arrange transport for the STUFFIE-STUFF because J and I are coming by bike - because it is our much-needed HOLIDAY.

Looking forward to the summer!

Warm regards,

Debra

---->>> Please use this email address from now on:

---->>>  debra at urbaniahoeve.nl

======-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=======
======-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=======

URBANIAHOEVE projects 2013

 - Foodscape Schilderswijk (Den Haag)
 - Foodscape Wildeman with DIY Mmmmuseum of Oven Typologies (Amsterdam Nieuw West)
 - DemoTuinNoord / Demo Garden (Amsterdam Noord)
 - Fermenteer je Rot! (in situ, 8 workshops) / (All that Rot!)
 - Sphinx Park (Maastricht)

Debra Solomon
artistic director, Stichting Urbaniahoeve

m: +31 6 2467 3969
e: debra at urbaniahoeve.nl
www.urbaniahoeve.nl
&
CULIBLOG: Food, food culture, and the culture that grows our food
www.culiblog.org