[foodhackingbase] 29c3 conclusions

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 16:32:24 CET 2013

Hi to all,
I am finally back after few days of relaxation. The 29c3 event was really awesome and yes also busy. I consider it a major success for both the congress and food hacking base.

I’m now transferring the contacts of the people who signed their details so I can invite them to the food hacking base mailing list and stay in touch. I will also complete the finances but I can say already that we are in plus, no problem there. Part of the report are also suggestions what we should keep doing during the conference because it works fineand what we should improve.

Well many thanks for all the support and I will get in touch again soon!

Sincerely,

FAA