[foodhackingbase] udpates - beginning day 4, money, perks

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 12:32:19 CET 2013

Hi to all,
First of all, money! Please share your expenses here, sooner better, lets set our dead line to 10 days since now, latest than 10/1/2014, is it OK?

Here is the link to the google file, if there are any issues please contact me directly or check the discuss, Facebook group etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoI1FSp-qkEWdHpUbm5aU2xkaE9LX0lLM0RRbmRkTGc&usp=sharing

If you have a perk to claim during the conference promissed during our fhb campaign please do so soon!

We plan to start to pack around 4 pm, so if you would like to help out with that, that would be lovely.

Many thanks for all the support we will be in touch soon!