[foodhackingbase] (northern) german cheese anyone?

Mark Meyer mark at ofosos.org
Fri Dec 27 01:07:07 CET 2013

Hi,
I'm new here and I'd like to attend the cheese randevou at 30c3. I live
in Hamburg so I'll probably just do a trip to my local dealer to get
some cheeses.  I don't need reimbursement. Cheeses will be northern
german, I'm thinking of bringing a cow milk cheese
(http://www.ostenfelder.de/Ostenfelder-Kaese/De-oole-Pellwormer::11.html)
and - depending on availability - some aged goat cheeses. Quantity will
be around 400g each.

As to the procedures: should I just sign up for the wiki and post the
cheeses?

Regards, Mark