[foodhackingbase] taking food hacking base org wiki down during or after 30c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 16:19:06 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Our foodhackingbase.org wiki page is completely overspammed, people are pointing that down to me now on regular bases, however I can not do anything about that now because I do not have access/privileges to do the necessary changes.

I suggest to keep the pages up during the 30c3 and decide during the conference a way how to sort this out. The goal should be having the wiki on some "server" or "virtual server" which is kind of reliable, doesn't cost too much and several people who show interest can have admin rights to do updates and changes which are necessary. This should help us to get into the current situation, I'm sure there will be some other issues on the way but well ...

I'm very happy that we managed to put the wikies up and it was Christian who did so even when he was really busy, so thanks to him! Now we have to take it further and I would like to know what do you think about the direction which I'm suggesting. Please note that I'm quite inexperienced on this topic.

Sincerely and see you all soon!