[foodhackingbase] on the ground - shopping latest run Tuesday 24/12 morning! what to buy?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 14:59:25 CET 2013

Hi to all,
*** We arrived bit late we had to sleep on the road. so we have some delay.

*** Tomorrow morning (24/12) is the last day till 27/12 (first day of congress) to do shopping here, shops will be closed. Please send me email what you need me to buy! I'll go and geet all the usual grocery shopping today like milk, butter, flour, potatoes, spices etc. I'll try to post the list of what I got tonight so we can improve it tomorrow.

*** I'll buy material for building 2-3 preparation tables, aiming on being able to take them apart for the next event, we will see about the price for material. I assume we do not need anything for plumbing at the moment right?

*** I can pick up the "free fridges" and the "free" kitchen set up witch Marcel mentioned if I know where to go or whom to contact. Can you point me in a proper direction Marcel? Any idea where to get around some PIR insulation boards for our incubator?

*** I'll make a picture of our assembly location today and post it.

Please let me know anything what I should do and you think I may forget or what you need me to do!