[foodhackingbase] food hacking at 30c3, come and join fhb

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 15:10:12 CET 2013

Hi to all,
if you are into food&beverage hacking and coming to 30c3, your are welcome to join us at Food Hacking Base assembly “Foyer G”

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base

This years we will for the first time build up an experimental kitchen and workshop venue on an indoor event suitable for our activities. Please note that we are not allowed to cater for public, however tasters should be fine.

Many thanks for everyone who promoted and supported our campaign, we really appreciated it that! For the ones who forgot, there are still few hours left to make our efforts more easy:-)

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-30c3

Well that would be all, we hope to see you there!

For Food Hacking Base,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS If you are into cheese, bring your favorite one (or related condiments) for our “cheese randevou”, if you like to ferment bring your culture for our “culture share”.