[foodhackingbase] bank account to send money to Europe secured

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 05:19:35 CEST 2013

I got in touch with Evina, who agreed to recieve the mney which I have in cash here in Korea, this is great, I will try to send it tomorrow so we should make it on time.

We have now 160 eu original money from last events, plus 70 $ from Alex, and another 150 EU from last two donations resulting more or less in 345-355 eu, so still around 150 eu to go, I will send some emails soon :-)

Many thanks to everyone, I really appreciat your help and dedication!

Sincerely,

FAA