[foodhackingbase] dead line for assembly sign up, tomorrow!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 13:14:25 CET 2012

Hi to all,
The dead line for signing for "assembly" in this case Food Hacking Base is already tomorrow!

If you could sign as soon as possible I would appreciate it, it would make our efforts much more easy.

Below is info how to do it nice and smooth, max 5 min of your time and you will  get you 29c3 wiki account up which is good thing to do anyway.

Many thanks and please sign in if you can soon, even after the dead line ...

HOW TO SIGN FOR FOOD HACKING BASE ASSEMBLY AT 29C3 WIKI

PLEASE

Go to the official 29c3 wiki page

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/Main_Page

in the top right corner click on "log in/ create account" option

once you are in click on "create an account"

PLEASE

you get quite a form to fill up (5 min max), check out the section "information for your userpage" and in that part you have a field called "ASSEMBLY"

PLEASE FILL TO THIS FIELD, ASSEMBLY ===> FOOD HACKING BASE
when you save your account details, please go to the Food Hacking Base 29c3 wiki

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/Food_Hacking_Base

and in the "right hand info box" you should see your name/nick name as a "parts of assembly". If you do not see yourself there please check again and if there are problems send an email to discuss or to me!

MANY THANKS!

Sincerely FAA