[foodhackingbase] link to our wiki at 29c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 06:58:55 CET 2012

Hi here is the newly created assembly for fhb at 29c3

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/Food_Hacking_Base

the assembly is not yet on the assembly list

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/Assemblies

hopefully it will appear soon (if I did not do something wrong)

I will add more text, structure and photos soon most likely today. In order to get space for our project it would be great if people could sign in, if anyone knows how to do that please enlighten me, because I do not know yet ...

I think that it is a good time to start to put together workshops so post what you would like to do to the discuss so we can go through that. If you want to run bigger workshop we should post it at our wiki pages and also book the workshop slot at one of the halls. If you would like to have something smaller up to 10 or 15 people max than we should be able to do it on the spot dedicated to our assembly (new concept starting this conference)/gathering place. More people say what they want to do, higher chances are that we will get the spot.

Talk to you soon,