[foodhackingbase] preparations for 29c3 and food hacking base (fhb) in progress

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 12:43:36 CET 2012

Hi to everyone!
I am keeping in touch with the ccc folk concerning the catering for the event and Food Hacking Base activities. The good news for now is  that there will be true kitchen for CCC catering this time so I hope that we can use it from time to time (probably evening/night) for some of our activities. Please note that the equipment will have to be rented so for people who are living close or have a good transportation options could help out with some gear especially if they are rather relaxed about it's usage. Of course people who like to cook should get in touch and volunteer - Kamiwolf is in charge during the day, we will see who coordinate the night, I will certainly sign in for it! :-)

One big great news, the place got cool oven maybe even ovens, which rocks!

Keep in touch and if you already know which workshop you would like to give let me know so we can start planning and budgeting. I will start to upload info to the 29c3 wiki as soon as it opens (which to my knowledge is not the case yet).

Talk to you soon,

PS Anyway who has any idea how to get cheap or sponsored return ticket (miles etc) from Korea to Europe please let me know, I will need all my resources and a bit more to make it but it will happen!