[foodhackingbase] cancelling the summer trip to USA

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 06:26:19 CEST 2012

Hi to all,
I'm very sorry to say that but I have to cancel my trip to USA this summer therefore not participating at HOPE 9 and ToorCamp. I was really looking forward for it but I have had quite a big financial pressure on me and most importantly I have a great chance in Korea to start a probiotic business so I'm now promoting that, getting sponsors etc.

I hope that some of you will make it, enjoy the event and please post about it!

Once more my appologies and keep in touch!

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi