[foodhackingbase] we got a dedicated location

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 20:54:05 CET 2012

Hi to all,
I have just been walked to our place and it looks really nice!We are stationed with corridor on one side and and wall on the other, also we are having a small corridor behind as a "storage room". I believe that you will like it.

Otherwise I can announce successful bottling of first batch of kombucha and ready to be bottled ginger beer (based on kombucha culture so vegan style), also The Art of Fermentation is to the disposition, many thanks to Ben who brought it from USA and donated to the group! I also managed to get landed a eee PC with solid state hard drive, I bought keyboard and mouse so we have a terminal at our location.

Talk to you all soon,